Pesto, Veggie and Two Cheese Pizza
Easy and fresh pizza recipe.
Recipe type: Main
- ½ cup basil pesto
- ½ cup shredded asiago cheese
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1 pizza skin or Naan Bread
- Spread pesto over pizza skin or Naan Bread. Both are delicious!
- Sprinkle with Asiago cheese, and veggies.
- Top with the crumbled goat cheese, chopped basil and salt and pepper.
- Place in the middle of a preheated 400 degree oven.
- Heat 10 - 15 minutes, or until cheese melts and the crust is nice and brown.
- Slice and enjoy!
This is a quick an easy pizza recipe that you can adapt to whatever veggies you have on hand.