Roasted Banana Squash with Tarragon
This is an easy roasted veggie recipe that is so simple and flavorful. Take the leftovers, add a little chicken broth and puree. Voila, it yields an incredibly delicious soup!
Recipe type: Main
- About ½ of a medium-large banana squash, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks.
- Peeled garlic cloves 10-? Depends on how much you love garlic!
- 1 large onion chunked
- 3 Tablespoons minced fresh french tarragon
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients except the olive oil in a large bowl.
- Lightly drizzle the olive oil and mix in. If you get too carried away the squash will be soggy. You can always add more as its roasting.
- Spread out on a foil or parchment covered baking sheet.
- Pop in the oven and stir about every 15 minutes until the desired amount of doneness.